In December, tED and NAED produced a series of podcasts, blogs, videos, and stories that focused on skills to help enable members to hit that "Reset Button" to move out of that seemingly-endless cycle of 2020 and forward into 2021.
We presented you with tools and advice that might help you make the best decisions for your company, adapt your mindset to make changes, ensure your employees have the proper training, etc.
If you missed any of these valuable tools, access them below. And as always, please reach out to NAED or tED magazine with any questions you may have.
- Jill Farmer — The Skills You Need: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-the-9-skills-needed-to-change-for-the-better/
- Dirk Beveridge — The Mindset to Make Changes: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-change-with-the-right-mindset/
- Kelly Jones — Leadership Development Program: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-leadership-development-program/
- Get a Grip — Do Something: http://lightedmag.com/the-reset-button-do-something-with-the-get-a-grip-hosts/
- Connected Business Assessment: http://lightedmag.com/reset-naeds-connected-business-assessment/
STORIES AND BLOGS:
- Launching “The Reset Button”: https://tedmag.com/naed-and-ted-magazine-launch-the-reset-button/
- Leadership Development: http://lightedmag.com/hit-the-reset-button-naeds-leadership-development-program/
- Expanded X-Check: https://tedmag.com/when-every-sale-matters-let-x-check-help-you-make-the-most-of-it/
- Economic Outlook: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-a-timely-new-tool/
- EPEC and CEP: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-position-yourself-for-success-with-epec-and-cep/