Who will be 2020's Trailblazer? Or Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award Winner? Who will be honored for their talent, hard work, and dedication during the National Meeting in May?These decisions are up to you. Because the people and organizations you nominate are the ones considered.
And, we know you're busy. That's why we've extended the deadline to submit your nominations for the 2020 NAED Member Award to the end of this month. (January 31, 2020.)
We've streamlined the process to make it quick and easy. Here are some categories to consider:
- Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award is presented to an individual who has had an exceptional career in distribution that covers the span of many years.
- Distributor Distinguished Service Award recognizes a distributor for outstanding and dedicated service to NAED and the electrical distribution industry.
- Associate Service Award is given to an individual associated with an electrical manufacturing firm, who has actively promoted and supported the tenets and goals of NAED.
- Industry Award of Merit honors an associate company that's exceptionally active in promoting, supporting and improving the electrical distribution channel.
- Distributor Excellence in Talent Development Award - presented to a distributor company that has been exceptionally active in the areas of training and development in their company.
- Manufacturer Excellence in Talent Development Award - presented to an associate company that has been exceptionally active in the areas of training and development in their company.
Recipients will be honored during the 2020 NAED National Meeting.
For the entire list of awards click the button:
Honor someone (or some organization) that you feel has had a positive impact on our industry. They won't forget your recognition.