tED's 2021 "30 Under 35" program is now open for nominations!
Each year we send out a call in search of the industry’s young “rising stars”—electrical professionals 34 years old or younger who have the initiative, drive, integrity, and creativity to move the industry forward in the decades to come. Nominations come from mentors, managers, and other leaders working in electrical distribution, manufacturing, and related technology and service organizations. Since the program’s start in 2011, hundreds of the industry’s best and brightest have been named a “30 Under 35” honoree.
About the 2021 contest:
- Entries will be accepted from March 8, 2021 through April 2, 2021.
- There is no fee associated with the program.
- See the tED magazine 30 Under 35 Program FAQ for complete details about this year’s program.
- Direct any questions to tED Editor Misty Byers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-791-2512, x316.
- Those selected will be contacted in April 2021, featured in the July issue of tED, and recognized at a future NAED Conference.