Shine a light on the colleagues, peers, and heroes you believe bring a spark to your company or the industry. You’ll brighten their day and inspire others in the process.
The NAED Annual Achievement Awards recognize the companies and individuals who have made significant contributions to the electrical industry and NAED. All of the Annual Achievement Award winners will be recognized at the NAED National Meeting. The categories include:
- Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award – presented to an individual who has had an exceptional career in distribution that spans many years.
- Distributor Distinguished Service Award – recognizes an individual of a company that is a distributor member for outstanding and dedicated service to NAED and the electrical distribution industry.
- Associate Service Award – given to an individual associated with an electrical manufacturing firm, who has consistently been active in promoting and supporting the tenets and goals of NAED.
- Industry Award of Merit – honors an associate company that has been exceptionally active in promoting, supporting and improving the electrical distribution channel.
- Honorary Life Membership Award – open to retiring distributor and manufacturer members, recognizes the accomplishments that these members have made throughout their careers to NAED and the electrical distribution channel. The honoree must be retired from active participation.
Nominate those people and companies you feel make a difference within the industry. Each award has its own criteria and application form. Recipients will be honored at an awards celebration during the NAED National Meeting.
Deadline to submit a nomination: December 31, 2022.