Today’s world has brought about many new challenges, including how to change up your style and approach to selling in order to remain viable. Sales leaders are having to confront an unprecedented sales environment and discover new ways to overcome challenges to meet their numbers.
NAED Webinar: Social Sales in a Digital World
October 6, 2020
2:30 – 3:30 pm CST
NAED is hosting several webinars this fall that will investigate various topics that are important to our members. The first webinar, hosted on October 6, will feature speaker Mark Roberts, President of OTB Sales Solutions.
This webinar will guide participants through current social sales challenges and questions, including:
- How confident are you that your sales team is prepared to sell virtually?
- What % of salespeople are struggling to adapt to virtual sales today and how can we help them?
- What image and brand are your salespeople portraying on LinkedIn?
- Do your salespeople understand social selling and how to approach new prospects virtually?
- What is the correct way to build trust with new customers virtually?
- How can your salespeople leverage and share content strategically?
- What should your sales team never do on LinkedIn?
- How can we maximize prospecting by leveraging social selling?
Roberts is a senior level sales and marketing leader with over 35 years' experience driving profitable sales growth in market leading organizations. He has done so at companies like Timken, VMI, Gardner Denver, Mobility Works, and Frito-Lay. Roberts is an author, public speaker, sales trainer, and sales coach.