- Just 2% of all respondents reported that they have negative expectations for company revenue in the coming year.
- More than 40% of surveyed members feel very confident about revenue growth.
- More than 50% of respondents intend to increase capital spending between 1 and 5%.
- Distributors noted their #1 spending priority as expanding facilities.
- Manufacturers expect to spend more on technology investments (other than computer hardware or software).
- One respondent was surprised by the, “more explosive growth of LED.”
- Another was disappointed that, “Loyalty between manufacturers and distributors has degraded.”
Want to learn more? Download the report and share your thoughts below.