At the event, outstanding NAED member companies and individuals will be recognized in six award categories including:
- Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award: Honors an individual who has had an exceptional career in distribution that covers the span of many years.
- Distributor Distinguished Service Award: Recognizes a distributor for outstanding and dedicated service to the Association and the electrical distribution industry.
- Associate Service Award: Will be given to an individual associated with an electrical manufacturing firm, who has consistently been active in promoting and supporting the tenets and goals of NAED.
- Industry Award of Merit: Honors an associate company that has been exceptionally active in promoting, supporting and improving the electrical distribution channel.
- Distributor Excellence in Talent Development Award: Recognizes a distributor company that has been exceptionally active in the area of training and development in their company.
- Manufacturer Excellence in Talent Development Award: Recognizes a manufacturer company that has been exceptionally active in the area of training and development in their company.
The NAED is the trade association for the $70+ billion electrical distribution industry. Through networking, education, research, and benchmarking, the NAED helps electrical distributors increase profitability and improve the channel. The NAED’s membership operates in more than 5,100 locations internationally.